Saturday 29 December 2007

i had a good session with Mistress last night, W/we started off with spanking my ass with the paddle and moved onto wax play.

Mistress gave me 50 drops of wax onto my balls. Mistress then ordered me to apply the clamps to my foreskin and lift up the cock for a pic, which you can see. The wax and clamps where quite painful, but it is my pleasure to suffer for Mistress.

After the training Mistress allowed me to sleep and ordered me to sleep while wearing the smaller butt plug. It was a bit uncomfortable and it took me quite a while to get to sleep, but Mistress gave me permission to masterbate which helped alot. my ass ached this morning and it was a relief to remove the plug.

1 comment:

xxxxxx said...

slave u r surely lucky to have a wonderful Mistress who helps u suffer for her joy and lets u serve her by suffering for her...ah pain is the deepest love betwenn a Mistress and her slave.

Ramius