Monday 24 December 2007

i showed Mistress my new toys last night and W/we had a great session, Mistress is bringing out the true sub in me and i am so happy to be owned by Her.

i put on my new collar for the first time last night, it was such a wonderful feeling, it is hard to describe - it was pure bliss, i totally surrendered to Her and felt complete once i put the collar on.

Mistress then told me to put on my new hood, the ball gag and nipple clamps. Mistress then told me to write 'Happy Xmas' on my chest, which you can see in my previous post. i was so happy to do this, it feels so wonderful to be owned by Her.

Mistress then had me try my new butt plugs, with lube. The small one was really comfortable and when Mistress ordered me to sit (i always kneel before Mistress), it was still comfortable. So Mistress ordered me to use the bigger plug, this was ok while i was kneeling but was uncomfortable when i sat. i could feel my ass being stretched and it ached.

Mistress then ordered me to attached the nipple clamps to my foreskin and the chain around the chair, so i could pull back and stretch my foreskin until the clamps where pulled off. This was very painful, and i repeated it 3 times to please Mistress. To suffer pain for Her is my pleasure.

After 10 mins of having the bigger plug in, Mistress ordered me to use my dildo without lube. i removed the plug and got on my back with legs spread and fucked my ass for Mistress, and i was able to do it for the fist time without lube on the dildo. my ass had been opened by the plug and was still a little lubed, so i could fuck myself for a while before it became really painful. i do not receive physical pleasure from this, my pleasure comes from obeying my Mistress. Mistress enjoys seeing my ass used and i enjoy obeying Her.

Afterwards as i knelt before Mistress, She ordered me to remove the ball gag and plug my mouth with the small butt plug. Previously to tonight i would have hesitated, but now that i am wearing Her collar i just put it in my mouth. Luckily my ass was clean and i could only taste lube, i still gaged though and it was very difficult to keep it in my mouth. i then had to do the same with the bigger butt plug and the dildo, but it did it and i felt happy that i did. i didn't enjoy it at all and gaged alot, but i obeyed Mistress and that is all the counts.

i felt proud of myself and so happy to be owned by a wonderful Mistress.

Happy Christmas Mistress xxxx

5 comments:

Dirty Girl said...

dave thank you for the nice comment on my blog. i'll be addign you to my blog roll in a bit.

xxxxxx said...

slave u write well. I believe u may enjoy the stories I tell since they are now dealing with "FemDom" Feel free to come to my page and look at them.

Ramius

xxxxxx said...

"To suffer pain for Her is my pleasure."

This the essence of a sincere slave for sure!!

Ramius

xxxxxx said...

slave I would like to ask u a question about your post here but I woul like to ask it privately so could u email me. My email shows on my profile. Just click on email. I don't see u having an email showing or I would email u.

Thanks!
Ramius

Anonymous said...

Ramius:

every question u have for my boy, ask it directly here. Thx