Thursday 20 December 2007

i had a great training session with Mistress tonight.

W/we started with wax training, i wore my ball gag and had a cross of wax put onto my chest, then lines of wax on my legs. It ended with wax on my nipples and then my balls where completely covered. The balls where the most painful as they are very sensitive, but it was worth it as Mistress liked my balls all yellow from the candle.

Mistress then ordered me to get the clamps, which are on a chain. i then put both clamps onto the foreskin of my cock and put the chain around the leg of a chair. Mistress then watched as i had to move back until i stretched my cock and eventually pulled the clamps off. This was very painful and made my eyes water. Next i repeated the training with the clamps on my nipples and finally on my ears. i was very happy afterwards as i had endured the pain for my Mistress and She was pleased with me :)

Mistress then allowed me to shower and remove the wax. i was then allowed to remove the ball gag and was ordered to lube my ass and the dildo. Mistress then ordered me to lie on my back with my legs spread. i then had to fuck my ass like a good slut, fats and furious. i fucked my ass as best as i could, after a few minutes my ass got very tender and quite sore but i kept going until Mistress was satisfied that i had been fucked enough.

my ass is still sore, 30 mins after the training, which is good, it reminds me of who i belong to and i am so happy that Mistress allowed me to serve Her and was happy with my performance.

No comments: