Sunday 16 December 2007

i went out with my friends last night and had a good time, i didn't get too drunk :)


While i was out i really had a strong feeling of being owned and it was a wonderful feeling. Before i went out Mistress gave me 50 spanks on my ass, which stung for an hour. i also had to wear panties, which was humiliating at first but i soon got used to it, i just had to be careful when going to the toilet :)

Mistress was on my mind the whole night, i ached to be with Her all the time. Mistress really owns me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your spirit of delivery to your Mistress. You look very happy about this experience. I wih I could find someone like this myself.

Slave dave said...

Thanks r, i appreciate your support.
im sure you will met a Mistress, dont give up looking :)