Friday 14 December 2007

i had an intense training session with Mistress last night, i was sweating and panting with exertion afterwards but it was wonderful to let go and submit to Her.

The training started with me kneeling before Mistress, which is where i belong. Mistress ordered me to get my ball gag and put it on, then told me to put on some panties. This made me feel like the slut i really am. Mistress told me i was Her doggy, Her pet and ordered me to remove the ball gag and throw it out of the room. i then had to fetch it like a good dog, i had to crawl as fast as i could and retrieve it with my mouth. Mistress wasn't happy with my first attempt, as a doggy should bark and wag his tail, so i had to bark and wag my ass when i bent down to retrieve the ball gag. i found this very humiliating, i think barking like a dog was the hardest part as i felt so self conscious. i had to repeat this many times until Mistress was satisfied with my performance.

Next Mistress had me put on ankle cuffs and repeat the training, throwing and fetching the ball gag while barking and wagging my tail. It was a lot harder with my ankles cuffed, but the extra effort took my mind off the barking and i didn't feel so self conscious. Mistress then ordered me to get my clamps, which are attached to a chain. i had to fix one end of my clamps to my ankle cuffs and the other clamp to my balls. Like this i could just about stand up straight. i then repeated my doggy training and the clamp was pulled off my balls each time as i crawled after the ball gag. There was some intense pain as the clamp was removed but i didn't notice that much as i was exerting myself so much crawling as fast as i could after the ball gag. Mistress said i was a good dog which made me happy.

When Mistress was happy with my progress, i was ordered to stop, put on the ball gag and remove my panties. i then had to reattach the clamp to my balls and jump in the air 5 times. Each time the clamp was pulled off and i had to reattach it. This was quite painful but i was glad for the rest from doggy training as i was getting tired.

Mistress then ordered me to remove the ankle cuffs, attach one to my left wrist and the other to my right ankle. This is a very awkward position, i could not kneel properly or stand. i then had to repeat my doggy training and it was very hard to crawl and fetch the ball gag. i was exhausted and sweating after the training and i also noticed i had carpet burns on the top of my feet. i also noticed i was concentrating on performing the task so much that i didn't feel humiliated anymore.

Mistress let me rest for a moment and i knelt in that awkward position, with my left wrist cuffed to my right leg, panting like a dog. Mistress then said that dogs like to lick their cocks, so i had to fetch my dildo and lick it in front of Her. Mistress then told me to suck the dildo, which i did like a good slut, i didn't feel self conscious at all now. Mistress then said that doggies like to be fucked, so i had to lie on the floor, still cuffed, and use my free arm to fuck my slut ass. This was quick painful and i couldn't fuck my ass fast enough, so Mistress graciously allowed me to use more lube. i was then able to fuck my ass fast, like a good dog.

When Mistress was satisfied that Her dog had been fucked enough, i was exhausted and sweating. my ass was very sore, i hope i can get used to anal play. Mistress then told me to remove the cuffs and rest. i was so grateful to Her for letting me rest, i knelt before Her still panting, i was totally Hers, She owned me completely. When i had rested, Mistress ordered me to masterbate and cum. i knelt and masterbated before Her, once i had cum i was dismissed. i went to bed content that i had performed well in my training and i slept like a bady that night.

No comments: