Sunday 6 January 2008

i had a very nice chat with Mistress tonight and i told Her how happy She makes me and how lucky i am to serve Her. Mistress makes me complete, i am my true self with Her.

After our conversation Mistress ordered me to suck my dildo, then fuck myself until i ached and was very sore. i did this without complaining, it was difficult but it was my pleasure to obey.

When Mistress was happy, i was ordered to insert the butt plug and spank my ass until it was nice and red, then take the pic You can see.

Thank You Mistress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing your Mistress Dave, i can say she did a good job on you. You cant imagine how i would love to be on your place. You must be lucky, right?
I wish you, you will ever meet that Mistress in real live.
be thankful and praise her.
Slave resistant (on collarme)

MorganScorpion said...

Where can I find me a slave like you?