Monday 7 January 2008

Fears and Fantasies

Fears

my biggest fear is losing my Mistress, to find such a wonderful Mistress as Mistress Anna is one in a million, and i realise how lucky i am to be owned by Her. i want to devote my life to Her and love Her and hope She loves me too.

my next biggest fear is failing to be the slave my Mistress wants me to be, the last thing i want to do is disappoint Her, i want Her to be proud of me.

One of my biggest fears used to be being deceived by a Mistress who is only playing at D/s and is not really serious and just wants to use me, but i am very lucky to be owned by a true natural Mistress who is helping me to grow as a submissive.

A big fear of mine is public humiliation, i mean humiliation in front of people outside the lifestyle. i feel that vanilla people just don't understand D/s and how loving it is, so i prefer to keep my submission private.

Another fear is extreme pain, i know that pain is good for a submissive but i still fear it.



Fantasies

The fantasy i always have is living with my Mistress as Her 24/7 slave and Her friend, to be there for Her every day, to love Her and be totally owned by Her. i dream of one day being married and living the rest of my life with my Mistress.

i used to dream of always wearing a symbol of my submission, something that always reminds me of my Mistress. This could be a necklace, bracelet, butt plug, or some kind of bondage under my cloths. This fantasy has now come true as i wear my slut collar on my arm under my cloths every day :)

i now dream of being out with my friends with my Mistress, wearing Her symbol and nobody knowing but U/us.

i also fantasise about living with my Mistress and pleasing Her every day, having no right to wear cloths without Her permission, kissing Her feet every morning and every time She enters the house.

i fantasise about my Mistress attaching a leash to my collar and leading me to the bedroom or playroom, where She will continue my on going training and teach how to please Her exactly how She wants.

2 comments:

littlegirlgone said...

It is wonderful to read of your experiences with your Mistress. I can certainly understand your longing to live with her and always be there at her call. I wish you the best on this journey of yours and I am very happy to see someone so honestly discuss their feelings in this situation. I am always interesting in reading such things. Thank you for sharing.

Slave dave said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, i welcome them and hope you have success in your journey. Don't give up, you will find the right Dom for you i'm sure :-)