Tuesday 5 February 2008

Mistress is continuing my ass training now, i have to wear the small butt plug in bed every night this week and then the medium plug during the day. i find wearing the small plug is fine and not too uncomfortable, i can sleep well with it in. i am finding wearing the medium plug difficult as my ass aches after a while. Also, i find that when i walk it works its way out sometimes and i have to push it back it, which can be very embarrassing when you are in the supermarket!

3 comments:

Ms RIka said...

Dave,
Please contact me at my email address - I would like to discuss my new book and potentially having it discussed on your blog...I don't see where to post so I'm making a comment.

Thanks,
Rika (Ms_Rika@hotmail.com).

Anonymous said...

Wow! i hope you are enjoying your anal training. Mistress Michelle purchased a butt-plug harness and a nice arsenal of plugs to train me with. As a reminder of my enslavement, my Mistress keeps me plugged all the time... its a bit uncomfortable, though never painful, and definitely took some getting used to! But now, i find being permanently plugged to be such a pleasurable experience- i am such a humbled and much more obedient slave because of it too.
i hope you and your Mistress may reap the pleasures of this type of play.
i would strongly recommend that you purchase a buttplug harness to keep that plug securely in place. my Mistress specifically bought a locking variety to add to my humiliation.. ;P
i do realize you posted that awhile ago, but i just ran into it and i just had to comment!

Slave dave said...

Thank you, but i am no longer owned :(