Thursday 14 February 2008

Its Valentines Day and it was wonderful to chat to my Mistress, it had been so long, i missed Her so much.

W/we played a game using a dice. The rules where simple:
rolling a 1 - i get one point.
rolling a 2 - i have to drop to wax drop's on my nipples and get no points.
rolling a 3 - i get 3 points.
rolling a 4 - i get 10 spanks on my ass and get 4 points.
rolling a 5 - i get 2 wax drops on my balls and no points.
rolling a 6 - i get 6 points.
every 3 times i roll dice i have to spank ass 5 times.
every time i get exactly 10, 20, 30... points, i have to add a clamp onto body.
i get a reward for reaching 50, 100 or 200 points in an hour.


The game was going well until i rolled a 4 on my 3 third throw and forgot to give myself an extra 5 spanks. That was it, game over and i was punished for forgetting. my mind was getting lazy so i was fucked with no lube to make me remember to pay attention at all times.

i need Mistress's guidance and thank Her for punishing me, i can only eat bread and water tonight and have to sleep on the floor. i let Her down and learned my lesson. The next time i play the game i will remember the rules.

No comments: