Monday 26 November 2007

i talked to my Mistress tonight, it was wonderful to speak to Her again after 3 nights without Her. i told Her about my weekend and then She taught me a valuable lesson, i needed to be punished for coming without permission on thursday. Mistress ordered me to get some pepper and put a mound of it on the table, i then had to lick and eat it all. This really burned my tongue, mouth and throat. It hurt and brought tears to my eyes, but i knew i deserved it. Mistress was kind enough to let me get some water by inserting the dildo into a glass of water and sucking the water off the dildo. i was allowed to do this for 2 minutes but it wasnt enough. Mistress allowed me to earn an extra minute by receiving 20 spanks with the paddle on my ass. i then got as much water as i could from the dildo for the next minute. This eased the burning in my throat. What water was left i poured over my head on Mistress's orders, as i didnt drink it all and didnt request to earn the right to drink more by receiving more spankings. Mistress then ordered me to repeat the training i failed on thursday, i had to open my bedroom door and masterbate while moaning like a slut, but not cum. i did this to Mistress's satisfaction and Mistress was kind enough to let me cum. Mistress then allowed to to go to bed and i went to bed happy. i learned to never cum with permission again and to always obey Mistress's orders exactly.

No comments: